Carbon AT Rear Truck For V2&V3S-AT
Please provide the skateboard order number when purchasing any accessories. Non-Raldey members do not provide accessories for purchase!
*Ships within 5 business days from China.
*Transit time differs to different Countries, please check detail here:
Note: Raldey Carbon AT & Remote cannot be fully charged under transportation, so please charge Board & Remote to full before your first ride
*Transit time differs in different Countries
The Board & remote cannot be fully charged for shipping, so please charge the Board & Remote fully to experience the full potential of the Raldey.
And we would like to remind our users that proper battery maintenance is crucial for the longevity of our electric skateboard. If you do not plan to use the skateboard for an extended period, please make sure to charge the battery fully before storing it. In addition, we recommend charging the battery at least once a month to prevent the battery from becoming fully discharged.
Please note that lithium-ion batteries can become damaged if left discharged for an extended period of time. If this occurs, the battery may no longer be able to charge and will require replacement.
Thank you for taking the time to properly maintain your electric skateboard battery. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to Raldey! We are excited that you have chosen our product for your transportation needs. Raldey Boards are very powerful. However, before using our electric skateboard, please read and understand the following important safety instructions and precautions.
- Always wear appropriate safety gear such as helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards when riding our electric skateboard.
- Do not operate the electric skateboard in wet or icy conditions.
- Do not ride the electric skateboard on roads with heavy traffic or crowded sidewalks.
- Do not exceed the maximum speed limit of the electric skateboard as stated in the user manual.
- Do not use the electric skateboard if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Only use the charger provided by our company to charge the electric skateboard battery.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the electric skateboard or its components yourself.
- Always turn off the electric skateboard when not in use and store it in a safe place.
- Children under 14 years old should only use the electric skateboard with adult supervision.
By using our electric skateboard, you agree to assume all risks and liabilities associated with its use. Our company will not be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur while using our product.
Thank you for choosing our electric skateboard, and we hope you have a safe and enjoyable riding experience.